Daily Power C serum visibly transforms skin's clarity with a high dose (15%) of Vitamin C. This powerful antioxidant serum provides daily anti-pollution and environmental protection while helping strengthen and brighten skin.
See Results in 56 Days or Less:
- • Featuring The Powerful Ingredient Et-VC™
- • Improve Skin Suppleness While Reducing Visible Pores and Expression Lines for Smoother, Younger-looking Skin Within 56 Days of Regular Use of Et-VC™.
- • 25.3% Decrease in Pore Size**
- • 19.6% Decrease in Wrinkle Area**
- • 16.3% Increase in Suppleness**
- • **Metrics Based on a Clinical Study Conducted on 20 Female Volunteers Ages 35-55 Applied via a Cream Containing 4% Et-VC™ Daily. Results Were Observed at Day 28 and 56
- • The Concentration of Et-VC™ in Daily Power C Meets or Exceeds Minimum Inclusion to Achieve the Results Shown
- • 15% Concentration of Vitamin C Delivered From the Combination of Et-VC, L-ascorbic Acid, and Ascorbyl Glucoside
- • Great for All Skin Types, Including Sensitive and Oily Skin
- • Helps to Prevent Signs Of Aging Due To Environmental Damage
- • Daily Antioxidant, Anti-Pollution and Environmental Protection Serum
- • Helps to Protect From Pollutants Entering the Skin
- • Will Not Oxidize Like Traditional Vitamin C Serums
- • Neutralize Free Radicals and the Damage They Cause with a Daily Dose of Vitamin C
- • Can be Applied Daily
- • Perfect for Morning Application
- • Not a Facial Oil; Oil-Free
- • Combine with Hyaluronic Acid For Even Better Results! Daily Hydration Serum Is The Perfect Match For Daily Power C
Apply 4-6 drops in the morning after cleansing and toning. Allow to absorb, then follow with Daily Hydration and if needed, your favorite Glo Skin Beauty moisturizer.
glo Skin Daily Power C
Aqua/Water/Eau, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Oxidized Glutathione, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Ascorbic Acid, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Gluconate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol