Luminous Liquid Foundation SPF 18 instantly revitalizes the skin with a soft focus effect. This lightweight liquid mineral formula provides incredible coverage to help erase imperfections and enhance radiance. The SPF-18 Luminous Foundation is formulated with light-diffusing Diamond Powder, broad-spectrum UV protection and specialized moisturizing agents to deliver a flawless, youthful complexion.
- • Recommended for All Skin Types Except Excessively Oily Skin
- • Covers and Corrects to Keep Skin Radiant and Healthy
- • Includes Our Exclusive Antioxidant Blend of Vitamins A, C, E and Green Tea Extract
- • Talc-Free, Paraben-Free, and Cruelty-Free
- • Sheer to Medium Coverage
- • Dewy Finish
- • Sun Protection SPF 18
- • Available in 10 Shades
- • For Medium Coverage Use Brushes: 105 Flat-Top Kabuki, 106 Flat-Top Kabuki Traveller or 101 Pro Kabuki
- • For Sheer Coverage Use Brushes: 104 Dual Fiber Face or 203 Dual Fiber Cheek
Apply with desired brush to achieve sheer to medium coverage with a dewy finish. Be sure to blend through jawline and onto neck. Shake well before each use.
glo Mineral Makeup Luminous Liquid Foundation - Almond
Active ingredients: Octinoxate 5%, Titanium Dioxide 10%
Inactive ingredients: Aqua (Water/Eau), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Octyldodecanol, Octyldodecyl Xyloside, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylacrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Diamond Powder, (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)